- To make a reservation click HERE to download the application.
- Please fill out completely and email or fax to 727-499-7171, or email to email@example.com
- Any questions at all please give us a call.
DELIVERY AND SET UP AVAILABLE
Please call for details!
- We offer travel trailers from 20′ to 35′. Prices range from $80.00 to $150.00 per night.
- We offer substantial weekly and monthly discounts.
- Damage deposit: The damage deposit on all towable units is $500.00.
- Rates: Rates are based on a 3 day minimum. (1 and 2 day rentals will be charged a surcharge but can be accommodated.)
- Roadside Assistance: 24 hour per day/7 days per week roadside assistance.
Previous damage can be a problem for you if it’s not detected during the walk-through process. We’ve taken every precaution to make certain we NEVER charge a renter for damage that was already there. In addition to the personal walk-through inspection with you, we take digital photos of the unit just before you leave plus we video tape the check out. We are committed to making sure you’re not charged for damage you didn’t do.
We are a pet friendly company and do allow pets in all of our rental vehicles. We do not charge any additional deposit or additional advanced cleaning fees. However, the renter is responsible for any damage done by their pet just as they would be for damage done by their children. Should your pet have an “accident”, there may be an additional cleaning fee for the carpet or upholstery.
At the time you make your reservation, a $200.00 Hold Deposit will be required to confirm your rental. All estimated rental fees must be paid before departure. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover.
All of our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned inside and out after every rental and cleaned again before they go out.
Damage Deposit There is a $500 security deposit required on each unit. Deposit will be refunded within two weeks after return date. Deposit shall be retained by lessor as partial compensation for failing to return said camper unit in as good of condition as on the day of the departure, and for reimbursement of articles damaged, broken or missing. Units are expected to be returned clean both inside and out.
- There is a $55.00 minimum cleaning charge if not returned clean.
- There is a $55.00 minimum charge for tanks not emptied.
Any unit returned late will be charged 1 1/2 times the daily rate for each day late.
PICK UP TIMES
Pick-up time is as agreed prior to pickup date. We will show you how to operate and maintain the rental. If you cannot be here at your scheduled time, please call and set up a new time or give an estimated arrival time.
INSURANCE PROOF OF VEHICLE INSURANCE IS REQUIRED
Each unit carries a $500.00 deductible for comprehensive and collision.